Scott Discon, Vice President
Scott G. Discon resides in Old Mandeville. He serves as the current Event Chairman and also serves as Co-Chair of our annual Unleashed! Rescue Me Gala.
He is a practicing personal injury attorney who practices in both Louisiana and Mississippi in the metro New Orleans area. He is an attorney with the Discon Law Firm in Mandeville, LA.
He and his partner, Scott Williams have four dogs, Bella, Rivers, Finnigan and Trey.
He attended LSU and graduated from Loyola University in New Orleans in 1985 with a BBS in Marketing Business. He earned his Law Degree from Mississippi College School of Law in 1988. He is a member of both LA and MS State Bars.
- Board of Directors, Pontchartrain Yacht Club, 1012, 1013, 2014, 2016
- Founding Member, City Park Mow Rons, LLC, 2006 -2010
- City Bark Dog Park, Board of Directors 2006 to present
- Mandeville Parks & Parkway Board, 2013, 2014, 2015, Chairman, 2016
- Northshore Board Member 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018