Pet Care with a Mission
Our veterinary clinic is committed to providing your companion animal with the highest quality care possible at an affordable cost. All proceeds from our community clinic go directly back into our lifesaving programs and services for our homeless animals. Thank you for your support!
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- (985) 892-7387 x 3
- Join our clinic Facebook group here
- Download & request appointments through our PetDesk app
- Annual wellness exams
- Sick appointments
- Puppy and kitten visits
- Various heartworm and flea preventions - purchase in clinic or online
- Low cost feral/community cat TNR
- Heartworm treatments
- Nail trims
- Various soft-tissue surgeries including lumpectomy procedures, foreign body removals, select eye procedures, hernia repairs and more!
Veterinary Services by appointment only. Drop off appointments also available. Please call 985-892-7387 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions, receive vet-related information or to schedule your pet’s appointment. When emailing, make sure to include the name on the account, the pet's name and a good phone number.