If you are a parent of an animal lover who will find themselves in the throes of four-legged deprivation this summer, Northshore Humane Society has come to your rescue!
We invite children ages 8 - 15 to spend a week celebrating ALL animals as we engage in fun interactive games and activities, meet animal experts and ambassadors and put our compassion into action through service projects that benefit homeless animals. Children will be given an opportunity to interact with the rescued dogs and cats at our rescue. Our camp programs foster a sense of responsibility and respect for animals through inquiry and experienced-based learning.
- This year's summer camps will bring new and exciting activities to campers each week! Activities will include helping the rescued pets here at our facility as well as learning the importance of pet care and advocacy.
- A variety of animal - related guest speakers attend each week including St. Tammany Parish Canine Unit, Love on a Leash, animal control officers, veterinarians and many more!
- The 2018 dates are below. There are both half-day and full-day weeks available.
- Half - day: camp runs Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm with drop-off begins at 8:30 am. One week of camp is $180 per child and will include all programs and snacks. Lunch is not provided.
- Full-day: camp runs Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm with drop-off begins at 8:30 am. One week of camp is $250 per child and will include all programs, lunch and snacks.
- T-shirts are also available for an additional $18 and can be purchased through the registration page.
- All children must have the appropriate paperwork turned in before the first day of camp. Click here for paperwork
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to another great summer. CLICK HERE to Register!
2018 Summer Camp Available Dates
June 4 - 8 (ages 11 - 13)
June 11 - 15 (ages 8 - 10)
June 25 - 29 (ages 8 - 10)
July 9 - 13 (ages 14 & 15)
July 23 - 27 (ages 11 - 13)
June 18 - 22 (ages 11 - 13)
CLICK HERE to Register!